Friday, April 1, 2011

I still think babies are funny looking...

I attended a few baby showers in March. Not my favorite events. Just walking into a Babies R Us location makes my entire body tense up. I get the shakes and I just want to get out as fast as I can. Anyone who knows me knows that I do not want babies any time soon (never say never.) If you offer to let me hold your baby, I will probably decline.

So it may come as a bit of a surprise to some of you that I am walking in the March for Babies. I promise you, this is NOT an April Fool's Day joke. Just because I don't want to give up all of my freedom quite yet to devote my life to a weird looking mini-human doesn't mean I wish babies any harm.

I get it, we need babies, and all of them should have a chance to be perfectly healthy, so I signed up to be on the Social Media Club of Buffalo's team for the March of Dime's March for Babies. The Buffalo event will take place on May 1, and the walk is around Delaware Park which will be lovely.

All of these pictures of babies everywhere are already starting to give me a nervous twitch, so please make a donation now to remind me why I'm doing it. Any little bit will help. The team and I thank you! So do the babies.


1 comment:

  1. The Buffalo event will take place on May 1, and the walk is around Delaware Park which will be lovely.

    For more information go here

    ReplyDelete