Monday, March 17, 2014

Check out my New Blog!

While my love for Buffalo has not wavered, I'm fairly confident there are enough great people covering BuffaLove on the blog front!

Instead, I'm blogging about things we can do to make the planet better. Small changes that I'm making, and that I hope you'll consider making that are good for the planet, animals, and humanity. It's easy to get started, so please take a look!

Check out my new blog, Small Ones Surround Us.



Get your fix of Buffalo blog goodness from some of my favorites:


2 comments:

  1. Small changes that I'm making, and that I hope you'll consider making that are good for the planet, animals, and humanity.
    Samsung Klantenservice Belgie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ave reda this
    nice post
    thanks for sharing this
    -------------------------------------
    Outlook Klantenservice Belgie

    ReplyDelete